Sunday, March 9, 2008

Shift...

i just had the worst and the best moment of my life in a matter of 2 or 3 hour gap... i went home this morning with a very overwhelming sad feeling.. i just had the most frustrating, most disappointing, and most embarrassing night in my life... i slept for 1 to 2 hours then i went to church for the Sunday service, still with the worst feeling I've had for the night. the service was so good that it really made me feel like God is talking to me, making me feel better.i just can relate to every scriptures presented during the service. the prayers really made me cry. for I've always been struggling to do what i should do and what every person know is right. but i just can't stick to what i've tried to change. there will always be those times that i can't do anything but to just give in to the things im trying to avoid doing. and i just had all the answers on how i'll start sticking to what i think is right. hope i can really stick to it. =)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You can! ;)

Thank you for the information on vitamin c. -Michelle